Electrical Safety Inspection
Vital Safety Services for Your Duncan, BC Home
Electricity is part of what makes the modern world possible. But for all the benefits it offers, it still comes with certain risks. Electrocution from exposed wires, fire hazards and other potential issues can present a threat to your home. The best defense is a good offense - in this case, proactively making sure your home's electrical system is in top operating condition so it poses no danger.
360 Comfort Systems can provide you with the thorough electrical safety inspection you need to ensure you have no issues lurking behind the scenes. Call us today so one of our expert technicians can take a look at your home from the inside out and give you something of true value - peace of mind.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
Why choose us:
- Simple Pricing: We give you a quote, and that’s what you pay. No tricks, no gimmicks.
- Convenience: If we tell you a time we’ll be there, we’ll be there. No unnecessary delays or disruptions to your schedule.
- Training: We employ highly-skilled, trustworthy and capable technicians to provide exceptional service.
- What You Need & Nothing More: We’ll discuss what you need done, quote you a price, and that’s it. We won’t waste your time upselling you on things you don’t need.
- Planning Ahead: We make sure to bring everything we may need to each job so you don’t have to wait on us to order parts.
- Trustworthy: When you invite us on to your home, we’ll treat it like it’s ours and you like family. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the work we do.
Low Price Service, Priceless Peace of Mind
Electrical Safety Inspection: $99.00
Why Have an Electrical Safety Inspection?
Some of the benefits of a thorough inspection:
- Save money by avoiding future repairs.
- Ensure your home's safety and security.
- Reduce power bills by keeping your system efficient.
- Protect equipment plugged into your system.
- Guarantee your home is up to code.
The reasons are clear - an electrical safety inspection is good for your home, your family and your wallet. Why wait? Schedule us for a $99 safety inspection before a small problem becomes a big one!