Air Conditioning Unit Installation
Get Your Air Conditioning Replaced!
We have seen dozens of the Cowichan Valley’s temperature records broken over the last few years. While this makes the summer beach season longer, it also makes high-quality air conditioning more of a necessity. To keep your home cooled all year long, it is important to keep your air conditioning system well maintained and replace it when it is no longer working efficiently. To learn more about getting a home air conditioning unit installation, give us a call at (250) 597-2653 today!
Whether your home currently has no central AC or an old, worn-out air conditioner, 360 Comfort Systems will provide you with expert air conditioning unit installation services to meet your home comfort needs.
When You Should Get a New AC Unit Installed
There are a few reasons you may want to think about getting a new air conditioning installation. Some of the biggest reasons you should get your air conditioning unit replaced are if your air conditioning system does not work properly, requires multiple repairs each year or is nearing the end of its service life. If you are unsure of when to get a new AC unit installed, feel free to reach out to us at 360 Comfort Systems to receive expert advice.
How to Pick the Right Air Conditioning Unit
When choosing which air conditioning system is the best option for cooling your home, you should consider the following:
- Central AC Systems - If your home has ductwork and furnace heat, a central air conditioning unit is probably best for your needs. They provide reliable, long-term cooling with relatively low installation costs.
- Heat Pumps - The Cowichan Valley has an ideal climate for heat pumps. Energy-efficient and versatile, heat pumps can cool your home in the warm months and heat it during the winter chill.
- Ductless Mini-Splits - If your home has no ductwork, a ductless mini-split system is the best solution. A heat pump system gives you the energy efficiency and versatility of a heat pump with the room-by-room environmental control of window units.
What Size AC Unit Do I Need?
To determine what size AC unit you will need for your home, you should take into account the size of your home, how well your home is insulated, how many windows you have and the type of weather you get in your area. If you're having trouble finding exactly the right fit, it is better to get an air conditioner that is slightly too large than one that is slightly too small. If you are thinking about getting a new air conditioner installed and would like an expert opinion, call 360 Comfort Systems today to get a free quote!
The Perks of Picking 360 Comfort Systems
Our loyal customers pick us for their air conditioning unit installations because of the following:
- Our problem-solving.
- We always follow through with our promises.
- Our quality service and troubleshooting.
- Free quotes and estimates for new installations.
- Our complete product showroom.
Rely on 360 Comfort Systems to recommend and install the best AC system for your home’s needs. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation for your new air conditioning unit installation today.