Ductless Heat Pump Services Victoria
Quality Ductless Mini-Split System Installation
Are you looking for a more energy-efficient home comfort solution than window units and baseboard heating? Ductless heat pumps can offer just the solution you need. 360 Comfort Systems recommends ductless mini-split systems to Vancouver Island homeowners for a multitude of reasons. Call 360 Comfort Systems at 250-800-5041 to get a ductless heat pump installed today!
Ductless heat pump systems can provide energy-efficient, compact and custom comfort for your Southern Vancouver island home.
Why You May Need a Ductless Heat Pump in Your Home
There are various reasons why you may need a ductless heat pump installed in your home, with the top reasons being:
- You do not have ductwork in your home.
- Your home does not have the space for ductwork.
- You want to eliminate heating and cooling losses.
In addition to these reasons, you may come across additional reasons that show a ductless mini-split system is the correct choice for your home.
Benefits of Ductless Heat Pump Systems
- Efficient Cooling & Heating - Installing a ductless heat pump system in your home can lower your energy costs by as much as 40% compared to baseboard heating and window AC units.
- Space Saving - Make home decorating easier by trading in your clunky window and baseboard units for compact wall-mounted ductless heat pumps.
- Customized Home Comfort - Each ductless mini-split unit controls the temperature in a single room or area, giving you total control over your comfort.
The expert team at 360 Comfort Systems installs ductless heat pumps from all the best brands. We can help you find just the right equipment to heat and cool your home. Plus, we have one of the best warranties in the business.
Ductless Heat Pump Maintenance
Most homeowners know that they should have a standard HVAC system serviced, but not all may know that you should also get a ductless heat pump serviced regularly. Regular servicing will allow for your ductless mini-split’s indoor and outdoor unit to be inspected and cleared of any blockages or obstructions that may hinder the efficient operation of your system.
The cost for installation will mainly be impacted by factors like the SEER rating and brand of the air conditioner you want installed as well as the number of zones required.
The main factors that will help to determine the size of the ductless heat pump you’ll need are the total square footage of your home, your local climate, how many windows your home has, the amount of people living in your home and how well your house is insulated. However, as a general rule, 30 BTU are needed per square foot of space in your home.
Ductless heat pumps can provide many advantages including:
- Offers both heating and cooling for your home.
- Helps to distribute air more evenly throughout your home.
- Increases energy efficiency.
- Improves your indoor air quality.
- Allows zone control for maximum comfort.
360 Comfort Systems Core Values
We pride ourselves on the following core values:
- Commitment - We aim to build strong relationships with our staff, clients and suppliers.
- Honesty - We will never compromise on our integrity and will always do the right thing.
- Efficiency - We manage our resources to effectively respect your schedule.
- Attitude - We approach all aspects of our business and relationships with positivity.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
Do you need a new ductless heat pump installed or an existing ductless heat pump replaced? We can help. Call 360 Comfort Systems for ductless heat pump services!