Change Your Duncan, BC Home's Look & Feel With Improved Lighting
From the earliest days of candles and lanterns, people have been interested in the best ways to light their home for visibility, safety and comfort. As new types of lights and new technologies are introduced all the time, there are a multitude of ways you can transform your home by installing new indoor/outdoor lighting.
From helping you avoid slips and falls in darker spaces to helping reduce eyestrain in our world of screens, the right lighting can provide many benefits to you and your family. We at 360 Comfort Systems can help you forge a lighting plan that will enhance your home's beauty and functionality then provide expert installation of the final design.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
The right choice for you:
- Clear Pricing: We don’t tack on extra costs or surprise you with hidden fees. What you see on your quote is what you’ll pay.
- On Time & On Deadline: Our technicians will be there when scheduled, and they’ll get the work done on time. Period.
- Knowledge: We have decades of experience. Our technicians will bring it all to bear to give you quality electrical service.
- No Harsh Sales: Our goal is to do the job you need done, not pad our bottom line with upsells you don’t need.
- Ready and Able: We’ll have all the parts, tools and equipment we need to finish the work – no delays to pick up other tools or order parts.
- Integrity: When you trust your home to us, we will not let you down. We guarantee everything we do and won’t give up until you’re satisfied.
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...
Holiday Light Hanging/Install starting at $99.00
What Type of Lighting Does My Home Need?
There are several types of lighting out there, each suited to a specific purpose:
- General/Ambient Lighting - This is the basic light illuminating your home. It should provide clean, even light for good visibility.
- Task Lighting - Just what the name says, task lighting is meant to provide illumination for a specific task. Under counter lights in the kitchen, work lights in the garage and desk lights in your home office are good examples.
- Accent Lighting - Whereas the other types of lighting are more practical, accent lighting is more focused on style. These lights can be used to punch up the look of a room and enhance the beauty of your interior design.
- Safety Lighting - If you've ever walked up to a friend's door and been bathed in a wash of bright light, you're familiar with safety lighting. Often hooked to motion sensors, this lighting can help you keep an eye on your home and deter potential burglars.
- Outdoor Lighting - Whether you want to hang string lights or install real fixtures, outdoor lighting can brighten up your back yard or porch and bring even more life to your home.
Let There Be Light!
Whether you already have a lighting plan ready to go or you're looking to consult with an expert in drafting one, 360 Comfort Systems can light up your world. Use our online contact form or call us at (250) 597-2653 today to get started!