Professional Electrical Repair
Trusted Electrical Repair Experts in Duncan, BC
Taking care of your home's electrical service is a big task, so you need professionals you can rely on to do the job the right way, in the right time, at the right price. 360 Comfort Systems is dedicated to providing the electrical repair solutions you need with honest information, impeccable workmanship and commitment to your satisfaction.
When you call our highly-skilled technicians to the scene, we will diagnose the issue and educate you on all repair options up front so you can choose what's best for your home and your wallet. We're so certain you'll be happy with our work that we guarantee everything that we do. When you need an electrician you can count on, the choice is clear - 360 Comfort Systems can't be beat.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
What sets us apart:
- Honest Pricing: We won't do any work until you've been quoted a price, and you will always pay that price and not a bit more.
- Scheduling On Your Time: We'll work with you to get the work done when it's best for you - sometimes we can even provide same-day service!
- Expertise: Our technicians are certified, licensed and knowledgeable and can provide you with the best solution for your situation.
- What You Need, Not What We Want: We will never try and sell you something your home doesn't need.
- Always Prepared: Our trucks carry a wide-range of parts and equipment so we can take care of most repairs without having to special order anything.
- Our Guarantee: If you invite us to your home to handle your repairs, we promise we will do it right, do it professionally and do it in a way that leaves you happy.
Electrical Repair Diagnostics: $99.00
If only some of the lights in your home have stopped working, it could be due to one of many problems. Some of the most common problems that can cause some of your lights to stop working are:
- Faulty light sockets.
- A hot leg is down.
- Damaged circuit breaker.
- Tripped GFCI outlet.
Because hot light sockets can be a fire risk, it’s important to have them inspected as soon as you discover them. While you wait, turning the light off and unplugging the bulb can help to prevent fires. The most common reasons why your light socket may be hot are:
- Loose or damaged wiring.
- Improper light bulb.
- Faulty light socket.
The cost to fix an electrical problem will vary depending on the specifics of the repair. For smaller repairs, repair costs can be as low as $90, but larger repairs such as rewiring a house can cost up to $10,000. At 360 Comfort Systems, we give accurate quotes and never charge more than what we quote up front. Our affordable repair diagnostics cost only $99 and our experts are licensed and highly experienced in electrical work.
How Do I Know I Need Electrical Repair?
A few common symptoms that suggest your home may be having electrical issues:
- Light switches not working.
- Lighting is too bright or too dim.
- Replacing lightbulbs too often.
- Electrical outlets dead.
- Breakers regularly tripping.
- Outlets or switches warm to the touch.
- Sudden increases in utility bill.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, you need a $99 Electrical Repair Diagnostic today!
360 Comfort Systems Stands Ready for You
If you think your home needs electrical repair, the professionals at 360 Comfort Systems are ready, willing and able to help you. Call us at 250-800-5041 or message us online and put our trained technicians on the case!