Ceiling Fan Installation Victoria
Ceiling Fan Installation & Repair for Your Duncan or Victoria Home
Looking to give your home enhanced comfort while also upgrading it to a more modern look? A great option for both is a ceiling fan installation. They not only provide improved airflow through your home, but can also add to the beauty of your interior design.
To make sure your new installation is done right, it's important to bring in a professional, like the ones we employ at 360 Comfort Systems. We can get your new equipment put in correctly with exacting craftsmanship while you sit back and enjoy the cool breezes, pretty visuals and improved lighting.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
The solutions you need:
- Fair Pricing: What you see on the quote is what you’ll pay. You’ll never be responsible for unexpected or hidden fees.
- Respect for Your Schedule: We won’t make you wait on us. If we schedule a time, you can be sure that’s when we’ll arrive.
- Skills: Our technicians are up to date on the latest training, licensing and certifications so they can provide expert assistance.
- No Pressure: We aren’t here to try and upsell you and raise your bill. We’re here to do the work you need and nothing else.
- Preparation is Key: We come ready to do whatever you’ve ordered, with all the parts and equipment we’ll need so there is no delay.
- Reliability: Our work is our bond. We guarantee everything we do and will make it right if you aren’t happy.
What Type of Ceiling Fan Do You Want?
Sometimes you might want a simple, classic ceiling fan - but you'd be selling your home short if you didn't look at all the options. Here are a few the other types of fans available:
- Low Profile - These fans are installed closer to the ceiling and are perfect for rooms with 8 foot ceilings.
- Dual Motor - Just as name suggests, these fans feature two motors and increased degrees of motion, letting you customize their output for the ideal airflow in your room.
- Energy Star Certified - If you plan on running your fan near constantly, an Energy Star certified fan can provide higher efficiency and less power use; perfect for the environment and your wallet.
- Damp/Wet - These ceiling fans are made from water-resistant materials and are optimized for working outdoors. Damp fans handle humidity or moisture, while wet fans are fully waterproof and can even withstand a thunderstorm.
What Solution is Right for You?
We're not here to just install the fans; we can also look at your goals and help you choose the best kind to fit your needs. Call us today at 250-800-5041 or shoot us an email and schedule a consultation so we can start planning your ceiling fan install today.