Home Generator Installation
Keep the Lights on in Your Duncan, BC Home with a Whole Home Generator
Rain pours in torrents from the sky, thunder booms in the distance, then suddenly there's the crack of lightning that feels way too close. A heartbeat later, your power goes out. Who knows how long it will be before the utility company can make it out for repairs - you could be without power for hours, or even days. But what if you didn't have to put up with that kind of risk? That's where a whole home generator install comes in.
With a whole home generator, professionally installed by 360 Comfort Systems, your house will have a permanent backup ready to go that will automatically take on the power load in the event the utility company's feed goes out. Your entertainment will stay on, your food will stay cold and your house will stay comfortable, no matter how long it takes the power company to get things fixed. If you're tired of scrounging around for candles and flashlights in the darkness, you need to schedule a whole home generator installation today.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
Our promises to you:
- Upfront Pricing: We'll go over everything you need done, quote you a price, and that's what you'll pay - no changes, no surprises
- We Work Around Your Schedule: We know your time is valuable, so we'll draft a schedule that works for you and get it done on time.
- Experience: We bring decades of experience to the table, so you'll be pleased with the high-quality work we do for your home.
- No Unnecessary Upsells: Our proposal will involve just what your home needs for a good installation and nothing more.
- Ready to Work: We'll have everything stocked and ready before we even start work so you won't have to face any parts delays.
- Satisfaction: Once you approve our proposal, we'll perform the work with exceptional craftsmanship and skill, and will stand by everything we do.
Amazing Prices, Comforting Peace of Mind
Whole Home Generator Installation: $135/month with free proposal!
Benefits of a Whole Home Generator
Just some of the valuable advantages your home will have when your new installation is complete:
- Automatic Power - You don't have to run out into the rain to start up a whole home standby generator. When the generator detects a loss from the utility line, it comes on automatically.
- Power Without Limit - Portable generators have limits for how much power they can generate, so you have to pick and choose what you use them to power. A whole home generator can power your entire home like nothing happened.
- Vital Equipment Stays On - Do you or someone in your home require powered medical equipment? If so, a power outage could literally mean life or death. With a whole home generator, you'll never have to worry.
- Food Preservation - A major, hidden expense of an extended power outage is all the food you'll have to throw out and replace. If you're protected with a standby generator, your fridge and freezer stay cold and your food stays good.
- Improved Security - While one would hope nobody would take advantage of a home without power, your generator will keep your lights and your security system online. This can deter potential burglars or troublemakers and leave you feeling safe and secure.
Backup Power, Backed Up By Our Guarantee
360 Comfort Pro's highly-trained experts can recommend and install the right type of whole home generator for your home's size and situation. Call us today at 250-800-5041 or message us online so we can help ensure your home can weather any storm.