360 Comfort Specializes in All Types of Heating Repairs
Are you cold? Is your heating system not keeping you comfortable? We can help you. We offer 24 hour emergency service and stock many common parts in our service vans so with one call, you can be comfortable again. We will take care of you
Things to check before calling:
- Is there a power switch for the furnace or heat pump that may have been accidentally turned off? (This is a common problem)
- Check to make sure the thermostat is on the HEAT setting and the set point is higher than the room temperature
- Does the thermostat have fresh batteries?
- Is the furnace air filter clean or recently changed?
- Is the breaker for the heat pump and/or furnace in the breaker panel turned on?