Emergency Heating Repair Services
Are you cold? Is your heating system not keeping you comfortable? If you are experiencing these issues, you may need a heating repair. If you think your heating system requires a repair, you should check the following before calling:
- Is there a power switch for the furnace or heat pump that may have been accidentally turned off? (This is a common problem.)
- Is the thermostat on the HEAT setting and is the set point higher than the room temperature?
- Does the thermostat have fresh batteries?
- Is the furnace air filter clean or recently changed?
- Is the breaker for the heat pump and/or furnace in the breaker panel turned on?
We offer 24-hour emergency service and keep our service vans stocked with many common heating system parts. With one call, you can be comfortable in your home again. Call us at (250) 597-2653 for heating repair!
Heating Systems We Repair
At 360 Comfort Systems, we aim to provide heating repair services to cover all of our customers’ home comfort needs. We repair the following heating systems:
- Gas Furnaces
- Electric Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heat Pumps
If you own a heating system that is not listed above, feel free to contact 360 Comfort Systems today to see if we repair your kind of heating system!
How to Prevent Costly Repairs
There are various ways to prevent expensive heating repairs. The best way to protect against heating repair needs is to keep your heating system maintained regularly and address repair needs right away when they do arise. One of the biggest issues with heating system repair is letting your heating system continue to operate with faulty parts since that only serves to damage your heater further.
Our 360 Comfort Plan Can Reduce Heating Repairs
Our 360 Comfort Plan is designed to help keep your heating system running longer and more efficiently throughout the years. By getting your heating system cleaned and inspected regularly, you can greatly reduce the risk of surprise repair needs since we will be able to decrease the risk of dirt clogging your system as well as spot repair needs early on. To get your heating system on our 360 Comfort Plan, call us today!
Signs You Should Get Your Heating System Replaced Instead of Replaced
As your heating system reaches the end of its life, getting your heating system repaired may not be as cost-effective as getting it replaced. Some signs you should get your heating system replaced include:
- Your heating system is more than 10 years old.
- Your heating system no longer heats well.
- Your heating system needs a repair that is more than half the cost to replace it.
If you believe your heating system is reaching the end of its useful life and should be replaced rather than repaired, contact 360 Comfort Systems today!