Whole Home Surge Protector Victoria
Shield Your Home From Electrical Spikes
In the modern world, any given home has dozens of pieces of equipment plugged into electricity. Televisions, video game systems, wireless routers, kitchen appliances, computers... the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, every single one of them is vulnerable to damage from power surges. You may have everything plugged into store-bought surge protectors, but are they enough? Have you thought about really protecting your devices with a whole home surge protector?
Luckily, 360 Comfort Systems can install whole home surge protection that will better protect everything in your home that's currently hooked to a power strip. You can rest easy knowing the biggest storm or worst transformer failure won't damage any of your expensive electronics.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
The right choice for you:
- Clear Pricing: We don’t tack on extra costs or surprise you with hidden fees. What you see on your quote is what you’ll pay.
- On Time & On Deadline: Our technicians will be there when scheduled and they’ll get the work done on time. Period.
- Knowledge: We have decades of experience and our technicians will bring it all to bear to give you quality service.
- No Hard Sale Tactics: Our goal is to do the job you need done, not pad our bottom line with upsells you don’t need.
- Ready & Able: We’ll have all the parts, tools and equipment we need to finish the work – no delays to pick up other tools or order parts.
- Integrity: When you trust your home to us, we will not let you down. We guarantee everything we do and won’t give up until you’re satisfied.
How Can Home Surge Protection Benefit Me?
- Comprehensive Protection - Power strips with built in surge protectors can help, but they are only rated for basic surges. They can be easily overwhelmed if a major power spike comes through. A home surge protector can take almost anything thrown at it.
- Protect Everything - You can protect electronics with power strips, but what about your circuits, switches and outlets? They are still exposed and can still be damaged by power spikes. A home surge protector can protect them as well.
- Layered Protection - Some power surges can actually come from within your home. By layering several surge protectors across your circuits, you can help prevent and issue from one device damaging others.
Shield Your Home Today!
If you're ready to protect all of your expensive electronics from the dangers of a power surge, call 360 Comfort Systems today at 250-800-5041 or message us online. We will work with you to craft the right plan for your home and install the defense your home needs.