Electrical Installation Services
Providing Professional Electrical Installation Services in Duncan, BC
Do you feel your home needs some help shedding light on the situation? Want to add outlets to a spare bedroom to equip it as a home office? Are you putting in a major new appliance that will need its own power circuit? Many home improvement projects require some level of electrical work, and if not done well, your home and your equipment could be damaged. There's no cause for concern, though, because 360 Comfort Systems has the training and skills to complete your new electrical installation with workmanship you can count on.
Call us today and we can come out to survey what you need done, help you choose the right solution, and then do the work with the quality you'd expect from our decades of experience. We know without question you'll be happy with the work we do, so we stand by all of it. We won't quit until it meets your expectations. When your home needs reliable electrical installation, there's only one team to call - 360 Comfort Systems.
The 360 Comfort Systems Difference
Our promises to you:
- Upfront Pricing: We'll go over everything you need done, quote you a price, and that's what you'll pay - no changes, no surprises
- We Work Around Your Schedule: We know your time is valuable, so we'll draft a schedule that works for you and get the work done on time.
- Experience: We bring decades of experience to the table, so you'll be pleased with the high-quality work we do for your home.
- No Unnecessary Upsells: Our proposal will involve just what your home needs for a good electrical installation and nothing more.
- Ready to Work: We'll have everything stocked and ready before we even start work so you won't have to face any delays.
- We Promise: Once you approve our proposal, we'll perform the work with exceptional craftsmanship and skill, and will stand by everything we do.
The Right Service at the Right Price
Electrical Installation Proposal: $99.00
What Needs Professional Installation?
A few of the things we can install to improve your home:
- New electrical outlets (including USB outlets).
- Higher load lines for appliances.
- Ceiling fans, light fixtures or recessed lighting.
- New circuits and accompanying breakers.
- Running power to exterior buildings or garages.
- Whole home surge protectors.
- Electric vehicle charging.
If you have work like the above, or anything else related to your home's electrical system, call us out to survey your situation and provide you a $99 Electrical Installation Proposal today!