Who We Are
360 Comfort Systems is a heating and cooling provider in the Cowichan Valley with a very enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
Who We’re Looking For
360 Comfort systems is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the areas of sheet metal ductwork installation/fabrication, parts and inventory management, and heating and cooling technicians/installers. We are a rapidly growing company that is based in the Cowichan valley and services Vancouver Island from Ladysmith south. Work should be fun and rewarding and we work hard to make it that.
What We Offer You
- Full time, year round employment
– All of our staff are full-time co-workers and are employed year-round.
– Through consistent marketing and strong branding, we keep a great team employed without seasonal interruptions
- Love Where You Work
– We work very hard to ensure that 360 Comfort Systems co-workers love to come to work and feel rewarded for their efforts
– We have a great company culture and our co-workers have opportunities to take part in fun company functions such as our Annual Golf Tournament, private VIP box seats at various sporting events, frequent catered lunches and our casual Christmas party, just to name a few.
- Training and Personal Growth
– We strongly believe in the value of training and personal growth.
– 360 Comfort Systems makes a commitment to a minimum of 100 hours of company paid training per year
– All apprentices will have their schooling paid for by 360 Comfort Systems
– 360 Comfort Systems covers all the costs of any training that is done off-site (Texas, California, Etc) and pays you to attend this training
- Get Paid What You Are Worth
– We offer top wages for top performers
– You have the opportunity to earn even more with our bonus structure program
– We have a benefit package that includes extended medical coverage, dental coverage, life insurance, etc