Apply to Our Open HVAC Roles Today!
360 Comfort Systems is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the following roles:
- Sheet metal ductwork installers/fabricators.
- Parts and inventory managers.
- Heating and cooling technicians/installers.
We are a rapidly growing company that is based in the Cowichan valley and services Vancouver Island from Ladysmith south. Work should be fun and rewarding and we work hard to make it that way. To find out more about our HVAC careers, call us at (250) 597-2653 or fill out our application below!
360 Comfort Systems is a trusted heating and cooling provider in the Cowichan Valley with an enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
What We Offer Our Employees
Full-Time, Year-Round Employment
- All of our staff are full-time co-workers and are employed year-round.
- Through consistent marketing and strong branding, we keep a great team employed without seasonal interruptions.
Great Work Environment
- We work very hard to ensure that 360 Comfort Systems employees love to come to work and feel rewarded for their efforts.
- We have a great company culture and our employees have the opportunity to take part in fun company functions such as our Annual Golf Tournament, private VIP box seats at various sporting events, frequent catered lunches and our casual Christmas party.
Training & Personal Growth
- We strongly believe in the value of training and personal growth.
- 360 Comfort Systems makes a commitment to a minimum of 100 hours of company-paid training per year.
- All apprentices will have their schooling paid for by 360 Comfort Systems.
- 360 Comfort Systems covers all the costs of any training that is done off-site (Texas, California, etc.) and pays you to attend this training.
Competitive Wages & Bonuses
- We offer top wages for top performers.
- You have the opportunity to earn even more with our bonus structure program.
- We have a benefits package that includes extended medical coverage, dental coverage, life insurance and more!