Furnace Installation Lake Cowishan
Work with the 360 Comfort Systems team for professional furnace isntallation in Lake Cowichan, British Columbia, that will keep you and your household comfortable year-round while improving the quality of your indoor air.
360 Comfort Systems' certified HVAC team has years of experience working in the HVAC industry and is entirely prepared with the certifications, knowledge, and advanced ability to provide property owners with leading furnace installations tailored to their unique needs. We take great pride in providing outstanding customer service by going beyond your expectations to ensure you are thrilled with the outcome of your encounter with us! Whatever the size or complexity of the task, you can rest assured that your residence is in competent hands.
360 Comfort Systems is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require our help and support after hours, on weekends, or on holidays, there is no additional charge. Furthermore, if you want to save finances on your new heating system, ensure that you inquire about our installment plans and special offers that are available to you in order to lower some upfront costs!
Are you willing to work with 360 Comfort Systems? To arrange your initial consultation, please contact us directly or use our online appointment scheduling form! Every consultation includes a free, non-binding service quote! We are very excited to work with you!
Should I replace my 27-year-old furnace?
Yes, you should replace your 27-year-old furnace. The average service life of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. As such, if your furnace is over 20 years old, no matter how well it has been taken care of, it will not function as efficiently as a new furnace. Therefore, you are likely spending more money on your monthly bills than you would if you chose to install a new, energy-efficient heating system.
What is the best time of year to replace a furnace?
The best time to replace a furnace is in the early fall. HVAC companies tend to have promotions during this time, so if you're looking to save money on installation costs, this is the best time to do so. At the same time, companies tend to get busier later in the winter season. As such, you may have to wait longer for your appointment than usual. Therefore, to ensure you are able to get an appointment right away without having to compromise the comfort of your home comfort, booking an installation appointment sooner rather than later is ideal.
Do you want a new furnace in your home? If so, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at 360 Comfort Systems to book your initial consultation appointment! All consultations come with a free, non-obligatory service quote!
How much time does it take to remove and install a new furnace?
Generally speaking, the average time that it takes to remove and install a new furnace is between 4 to 8 hours. However, depending on the type and size of the furnace you want to install, this timeframe can vary between homes. At the same time, if your ductwork needs to be repaired or replaced, this timeline can increase. Further, in the event our HVAC technicians run into any problems, your appointment time will ultimately fluctuate as well. This is why it is crucial that homeowners book their installation appointment when they do not have any other commitments to avoid scheduling conflicts.
What does a furnace installation include in Lake Cowichan?
- Our certified HVAC technicians will arrive at your home during your pre scheduled appointment time.
- They will carefully set up their work area and lay down tarps throughout your home to ensure no damage is caused when they are performing their tasks.
- The technicians will then carefully disconnect all fuel and electrical components connected to your current furnace before removing the old equipment to the outside of your property for disposal.
- After your old equipment has been removed, our technician team will clean up the area where your furnace is fitted before bringing in your new heating equipment.
- Once your new furnace is fitted, they will connect all fuel and electrical components.
- A series of safety and system tests will be conducted to ensure your new furnace is operating properly while making any adjustments that may be needed.
- Lastly, our team will clean up their work area and leave you to enjoy your newly heated home!